This morning was a bit rough. Slow moving morning lead to a not so happy preschool drop off. It was so hard to leave Sara there when she wasn't happy about it. She loves her school, talks about it all the time, but I know she hasn't been there long enough to make any deep bonds. Leaving her there without a "comfort person" is difficult. Of course I know that she will make those bonds but sigh...this morning was hard. I actually called an hour after drop off to make sure she shook off her Monday Blues. She did, and was having a great time. Hearing that allowed me to shake off my Monday Blues!! Funny how that works!
Saturday was Sean's first soccer game. It was great to be out there cheering for him, watching him run after the ball. He has a hustle in soccer that we don't often see in Sean. For the most part he likes things but nothing really makes him passionate. This is the closest we've gotten to seeing that in him. It's wonderful to watch!My little boys wanting big boy facial hair!
Self taken family picture
No comments:
Post a Comment