Her before school pose!
The boys aren't the only ones who have started school recently! My little sidekick has also ventured out into the land of teachers, new friends and fun! This past Wednesday Sara started preschool. I was so prepared for tears (mine and hers) all of it! But she proved me wrong! She woke up with a joy that is indescribable. She walked around all morning talking about how much fun it was going to be. When we took the boys to school she even told other parents walking by that she was starting school that day! The only hesitation was when I said good bye but even that was just a small pause, then she went with her teacher very willingly. She was so ready that I think it was all excitement for her! Today was her second day and again, it was lots of fun for her (and me!). I'm really enjoying a few hours to myself during the day.
Here are her sleepy faced brothers on her first day! After they got out of school that day, they ran to her and asked how her day at school was. I LOVE that they are so good to each other!

No comments:
Post a Comment