Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to school

(Yes, I have lots of catching up to do.)

After two and a half wonderful, fun filled, sun filled, beach filled months, we are back to school. I know that isn't quite the back to school welcome that it may deserve but I have to admit I wasn't looking forward to going back. The past few months ha been the best summer to date. We spent so much time playing that it was/is hard to give it up. That being said, the boys love their teachers this year (as do I). They both got the best choices for their grade levels.


Sean has a much longer school day this year as well. Our district only has a half day Kinder program so these first couple of weeks back have been quite an adjustment. He's doing a great job though! His teacher is the same one that Iain had for 1st and 2nd grades, the combo class. He loves it!

Iain has just about all his friends in his class so he was very happy to see the class list. Another new thing for us this year is that he has 2 teachers. It is a job share. One works Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday and the other the rest of the week. They are both fantastic teachers!


No comments: