Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Don't Blink

Today the boys came home from school with their class pictures. They look so cute. So big. Iain's really struck me. This is his last year at our Elementary School. Next year he will once again be little fish in the big pond but this time in the pond of middle schoolers. Right now, he is really enjoying being the big fish!! I know he will more than succeed in Middle School and I know he has another 7 and a half months until he is even finished with 5th grade. I guess it hit me that this was his last class picture from this school! When he started there 5 years ago, I remember thinking that he would be there for soooo long. 5 years, that's an eternity! Nope, it went by so fast. So fast.

It's been so fun to watch him go from a sweet, timid little 5 year old to an amazing sweet, confident 10 year old.
Kindergarten picture September 2005

5th grade picture September 2010



(We are cracking up at the difference in skin color. I was pregnant the summer before he started Kindergarten. Maybe I didn't like the beach as much??? Not sure!! :')

No comments: