Happy Halloween!!!
Each year we let the kids pick out their own costumes. I have to admit to the occasional mention of a "cute costume I just saw" but the final decision is all theirs. This is definitely one year that I was doing my best nonverbal swaying imaginable. We ended up with Tony Romo (sling included), a Punk Creep (dead, decomposing rock star) and My Little Pony. Quite the spectrum huh? Sean's costume was VERY similar to last year, not sure what he enjoys about the dead rockstar gig. We were pleased that Sara wasn't pushing to be Supergirl again. She was pretty adamant about going round three until about a month ago, when her focus changed to My Little Pony. I was pushing for Indian, Cowgirl, or something a little more traditional. They did all look so cute though (as cute as a dead rocker can be I guess...).
They had a great time trick-or-treating. Sara was RUNNING from house to house. She had an expectation of receiving 10 pieces of candy, so she was pleasantly surprised to see that she had closer to 100.
No comments:
Post a Comment