At two weeks of age I took each of the kids to get hand/footprints done. There is a lady in the area who makes the impressions in clay. It is outragously priced but one of those things I'm so glad we did. With each of the kids I ordered one with a hand and foot (see pictures) then also a surfboard with two feet.
The surfboards now hang in Iain's class for all his students to see. There is nothing like a 7 inch long surfboard with two tiny feet on it!
The circles are for me to keep here at home. Sara's will go up on the wall of her room. I just recently took the boy's down when we re-did their room. I figured they were old enough to have other things hanging up (sniff sniff).
I really don't have anything profound to say. I just can't believe how big these little guys/gal are growing and how quickly! (yet another sniff sniff)
3 comments:
so precious! definitely something that is well worth the price. cant wait to see the other pix:)
Aughhh! Those are so cute that it hurts! Anna has a little footprint like that and you have motivated me to go hang it up! Thanks for sharing!
Those are just adorable. What a memorable keepsake they are precious!
Post a Comment