I don't really have a theme here but just
wanted to add some new pictures of Sara. These first two are from Easter. The one on the right is right when she woke up in the morning and I put a "my 1st Easter" bib on her. The one on the left is later in the day. Gotta love the $1.00 bunny ears from Target!!This next one is also from Easter. Maybe I do have a theme huh?

This last one is just for a little laugh. We were given these hats and for some reason we liked them! Even liked them enough to wear them all night!! They were so cute...I was the pink bunny and Iain was the blue dog. They had little tails on the back. If nothing else it makes for a laughable picture!!
1 comment:
your little Easter bunny is so sweet! I like the Easter hats on the two of you! Its been so long since I've seen a pic of you!!! Very cute! looks like your Easter was a success.
Post a Comment