Saturday, June 24, 2006

The wonderful world of baby food

Sara has entered the wonderful and exciting world of new foods! We started with rice cereal, moved on to bananas and apples and are now trying sweet potatoes. She isn't crazy about the whole eating process. The spoon and bowl are her favorite parts. I think she could care less if there was food involved at all! When the spoon goes up it's a race to see if I can get it in her mouth before she grabs it. For the most part she wins! As you can see from the photos she does get some at least close to her mouth! When I do manage to get some in, she does this little spitting thing and it all flies out. Iain and Sean think it's hilarious!

1 comment:

momtomaddie&ella said...

She's gorgeous even with food all over her face. What a little cutie pie!