This weekend was the long awaited Sea World trip. We've been planning for weeks now and the boys have been beyond excited. We went online and looked at the all the fun activities and shows that we would be seeing. So many thing to do!! After much discussion we decided to have two days at Sea World instead of one. We hoped that would allow us to see as much as the kids wanted without having complete burn out. The result was an absolutely fantastic time had by all. I could definitely post pictures all day long but since I'm forced to just pick a few, I'll try and find some highlights.Iain T. has always wanted to work with animals when he "grows up". After this
weekend the dream is stronger than ever. He has now decided that he wants to train killer whales! I have to admit after seeing the Shamu show, I would love to do it too! There were 4 trainers that were lucky enough to glide in the water with her (him??). It was amazing! Who knew that a 6000lb whale could jump up and do flips in the air?? Crazy! This picture was taken after a flip, right as he (she??) was going back into the water.
This next shot is of a Beluga Whale in the Arctic Exhibit. They kind of fall into the "so ugly they're cute" category. Have to love a face like that!!
This last one is of Iain T. He rarely lets us get a picture these days so we're always thrilled to get a smiling one!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I never have seen the night shows, I bet that was great! How neat that lain T wants to be a trainer.
WOW what fun! A family trip everyone (most everyone) will remember forever!
Wow, I'm jealous! Lucky ducks:) Looks like your trip was a blast (despite a little vacation hangover;), great to see pix of your trip!
Post a Comment