Wow, what a day! We were on the go from the minute we got up (granted I slept until 8:00am!!!) until right now when I put Sean and Sara to bed!
This weekend Iain and Iain are on their annual end of the school year camping trip with Indian Guides. They left yesterday and will return late tomorrow night. In the meantime, I think Sean and I are on the way to some kind of record to see how much fun two people can have in two days!! Yesterday consisted of a birthday party, swimming with some friends, dinner with our neighbors and then going out for frozen yogurt! As if that weren't enough to cover the whole weekend, today was equally as busy! Sean hasn't been to Chuck E. Cheese and has been asking to go for months now. Last night as I was putting him to bed he asked if we could go, I said yes! He was completely shocked, smiled, rolled over and went right to sleep!
This weekend Iain and Iain are on their annual end of the school year camping trip with Indian Guides. They left yesterday and will return late tomorrow night. In the meantime, I think Sean and I are on the way to some kind of record to see how much fun two people can have in two days!! Yesterday consisted of a birthday party, swimming with some friends, dinner with our neighbors and then going out for frozen yogurt! As if that weren't enough to cover the whole weekend, today was equally as busy! Sean hasn't been to Chuck E. Cheese and has been asking to go for months now. Last night as I was putting him to bed he asked if we could go, I said yes! He was completely shocked, smiled, rolled over and went right to sleep!
This morning as promised, we went to the crazy place! Sean's friend from across the street came with us. They had a great time...playing games, riding little rides, eating pizza...it was so much fun! I have to admit I was a little scared to attend such a crazy place on a Saturday by myself with three kids. Much to my surprise it wasn't crowded! The kids had a fantastic time! Sara stayed in the stroller for the first half but after lunch, she got out and had fun too! She was running from ride to ride saying "up, up". As soon as the ride stopped she was saying "off, off" and would run to the next one! It was very cute! Of course I took a kijillion pictures, I'll have to be selective with which ones I post though. I'm sure no one wants to see 50 pics of the kids at Chuck E. Cheese!!!
Alright, since this is already getting long, I think I'll save the next part for another post. I still have many pics to show off too!!! Let the pictures begin...
Alright, since this is already getting long, I think I'll save the next part for another post. I still have many pics to show off too!!! Let the pictures begin...
I find it amusing how much Sara likes lettuce! Here she is shoving a big piece in!
Seany and his friend Chloee
Sara and Chuck E.A hug for the Teletubbies!
I think Barney has a new fan!
Having fun but maybe a little too cool for Barney!?
Fun, fun, fun!!!
1 comment:
Oh looks like so much fun had by all. 50 pics at chuck e cheese? That is funny! miss Sara and Mr sean look like they had a ball! Miss Natalie loves lettuce too :) Ethan and Elena took years to like it. Natalie prefers lettuce to
pb & J! Glad you enjoyed your jam packed weekend of fun!
Post a Comment