Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our Little Angel

A few days ago, I posted about our Little Dodger. Now it's time to post about our Little Angel! Yesterday, Iain played in his first baseball game. When I say first game, I really mean it. This is his first season of baseball, so yesterday was the first time he has ever been on the field in a game! He was feeling nervous about the whole thing, normal first time jitters. Funny how such a thing can affect a mom though! I was sitting in my chair, sweaty hands and "butterflies" in my stomach. Iain can be so hard on himself at times, I truly just wanted him to have a good experience! He did, he did! His first time up to bat, he hit the ball really well and made it safely to first base! This is where I should tell you that I cried! I know I'm a sap but moments like these are the ones I live for!! The joys of being a mom!!

Iain had a great time! He loved it and is already looking forward to his next game!

Right before the game. Laying on the couch, acting calm, cool and collected!
Playing first base.

I went to take a picture of Iain and Sara ran over to jump in with a big cheese smile. She's such a ham!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a good mommy you are. Great that he survived his first game safely :) Love your little camera ham too!