I've decided that goal is better left in my dreams for awhile. I'm sure you were all waiting for before and afters of my junk drawer. Sorry, you'll just have to wait a little longer!! ;-) Instead I'll leave you with this picture of Sara. She dumped out all of her toy baskets and laid on the floor for several minutes staring at the ceiling! I thought it was funny, she looks like a big toy herself! Not sure what she was thinking, maybe just taking a rest between antics!!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Organizational Update
I have a confession. My plan to organize the house room by room hasn't come to fruition. Not even close! Funny that I thought I'd have time to take on a new project with being Team Mom, Room Mom and volunteering in Iain's class every week!
I've decided that goal is better left in my dreams for awhile. I'm sure you were all waiting for before and afters of my junk drawer. Sorry, you'll just have to wait a little longer!! ;-) Instead I'll leave you with this picture of Sara. She dumped out all of her toy baskets and laid on the floor for several minutes staring at the ceiling! I thought it was funny, she looks like a big toy herself! Not sure what she was thinking, maybe just taking a rest between antics!!
I've decided that goal is better left in my dreams for awhile. I'm sure you were all waiting for before and afters of my junk drawer. Sorry, you'll just have to wait a little longer!! ;-) Instead I'll leave you with this picture of Sara. She dumped out all of her toy baskets and laid on the floor for several minutes staring at the ceiling! I thought it was funny, she looks like a big toy herself! Not sure what she was thinking, maybe just taking a rest between antics!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment