Tuesday, September 11, 2007

2nd Grade here he comes!

We're back in our school routine! Last week Iain started 2nd grade! 2nd grade, that sounds so big to me! I remember looking at the the 2nd grade homework last year and thinking it looked so much harder than 1st grade! Now that's his homework! He was in a combo class last year and we he was picked to have the same teacher again. So this year he's the 2 in the 1/2 combo! We're very pleased with it! The teacher is very good at getting the kids to perform to their own individual potential! We're looking forward to another great year!


The morning school started I was all ready to take my annual back to school picture and I received two big eye rolls from my models! Guess the pose that I think is so cute, isn't their favorite! It's amazing how big they've gotten!

First day of Kindergarten


First Grade

Second Grade

No comments: