Saturday, September 29, 2007

So many clothes so little time

A few days ago, Sara and I were sorting through bins of clothes that were given to her. Most of the outfits are still too big but I did find a few that will fit her now. I'm thrilled to have three bins filled with clothes, one with all 2T, one 3T and another with 4T! Thank you everyone!

I'm not sure if it's a girl thing or a Sara thing, but Sara loves clothes! When we were first going through the bins she found a Dora nightgown. She flipped out!! She was holding it up screaming with joy to put it on! As if that weren't enough, she then found pink cowboy boots and wanted them on! It was hilarious! It was then time to pick up Sean at school! Dora and the cowboy boots came too! When we got there, she ran up to Sean, held up her leg and said "boots" with a huge grin! She then walked up to the other moms one by one, said "ya-ya" (which is "Dora") while pointing to her nightgown and then went on to show off her boots! We were all cracking up! Unfortunately this is the only picture that turned out! She was so busy running around it was hard to get one!Day 2 - Halloween costumes - Sean has been wanting to decorate the house with our fall decorations. When we went to get them out, we found costumes. Sean went straight for Obi Wan Kenobi. It even had a light sabor with it! Here he is in action...he's even making the Star Wars face!

Sara went straight for a pirate outfit. The costume is a 3T so it isn't even close to her size but on it went! First the shirt, then the pants. Nope, that wasn't enough, she wanted the headband. Then she kept saying hat over and over. I couldn't figure out what she wanted. She took my hand, took me back to the table and showed me! There was a clown wig that she thought was a hat! I for one wasn't going to tell her it wasn't a pirate hat, I was looking for the camera! First the Pirate...

...then Bozo the Pirate Then the switching of accessories...Pirate with a light sabor and Obi Wan meets Bozo!Here's just one more from today. This is another dress that we got from the wonderful bins. Paired with her boots, oh' yummy! (Yes, it does look like she's throwing gang signs!)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

LOVE the costumes! And the gang signs of course, LOL ;)