I just realized I left you all hanging with our Mi-Mi saga. I'm well aware you're not putting your lives on hold to read about my daughter's oral fixation but none the less an update is needed. We left off that Mi-Mi had a gaping hole and Sara wasn't very pleased about it. The silly little girl just adjusted to the hole. She would even open it with her fingers and make it talk, but still used it for sleeping! The she'll lose interest soon line of thought didn't know our Sara. She was not losing interest at all! With our trip to the mountains planned I didn't want to take the next step so we waited. Once we were back and settled in, I definitely took the next step. Mi-Mi got a hair cut! Snip snip! Here is the chunk I cut off! Like how it's posed next to Mr. M&M Man??
That night when I handed it to her she let out "Oh' no Mommy! Mi-Mi broken!" in a completely outraged tone! Now when she sucks on it, there is a continual squeak. She doesn't like the squeak at all but it hasn't detered her use. So here we are a few days after the hair cut and she still uses the darn pacifier! It cracks me up that it has a huge cavernous hole on the top and is about half it's original size yet she uses it with just as much gusto as before! Strong willed? Knows what she wants? Yep!! I wonder where she gets that?
No comments:
Post a Comment