We are in the midst of baseball season here. I was a bit reluctant to get back into the swing of things. Free Saturdays are so nice, it's hard to give them up. It only took about 2 minutes into the first game to remember how much I love it! I love the games but most of all, I love watching my kids play ball!
Iain is on the Giants. He's becoming a very good player, it's fun to watch. He's been playing first base and catcher often, he prefers catcher though. Of course I have to throw in a bit of bragging! During his second game, he hit a double! It was his first even , he was beyond thrilled!!
Sean is enjoying his team this year also. His best buddy is on the team as well as a neighbor that lives in our street. They are cute as can be. Go Red Sox!
Here are a few spectator pictures. The kids enjoy watching each other play. Sara stands at the backstop yelling "Go Iain" or "Go Bubba" at the top of her lungs. It's very sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment