Monday, March 17, 2008

Making our way back to health

Sorry for my horrible upkeep of the blog. We've had so much going on it's been hard to find time to get on here. For a health update, Seany had an ear infection last week. It was most likely a secondary to the flu/fever he had a few days prior. We have the infection under control (and the lingering 104 fever is gone thank goodness!) but the all annoying fluid is hanging around. His equilibrium is off and his overall energy level is down, way down. He's so full of life and energy that on days when he asks to stay inside and not play, it's hard for us. We want him feeling good and acting like Seany again!! He does have an appt with the ENT tomorrow so hopefully we'll get some answers. We want the fluid gone!!! On another not so healthy note, Iain has what we think is bronchitis, again another secondary from the flu. The darn cooties just hung around longer than we'd like! He's at the dr. right now, hopefully getting some antibiotics that will knock this thing out! I commented that he looks like he's missing his sparkle. There is just something missing in his eyes! Hope to see his sparkle soon!!
On a happier note, Iain T., Sara and I are all feeling well. Baseball started this past weekend and I of course have lots of pictures. I forgot how much I love watching the kids play sports! They both love baseball and enjoyed their first games. I'll get pictures on here soon (or at least semi-soon). They look adorable in their uniforms! I also have some St. Patty's Day pics from this morning. I'm trying to get a green dinner planned but so far I'm not sure broccoli, peas and salad would be a big hit!!!

In honor of Seany not feeling good here are a few adorable pictures from 4 years ago! Amazing that he's already 5!!

No comments: