Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In need of a few sweaters

Hey strangers! It's been a long week but here I am! I'm still regaining my energy but other than that, I'm feeling great. I'm obviously a fine sharer though, it's being passed around here like a bowl of Peanut M&M's! Sara only had the fever for one day but she is still holding on to some sinus gunk. Iain T.'s came and went and he's now his peppy little self again. My sweet, dear hubby who nursed me back to health, is not feeling so good. The first sign that he must really be sick, he called a substitute to cover his class today. He does not like calling out sick! I feel bad though, he has it about as bad as I did! I have to laugh, now I know he understands what I was feeling. As wonderful as he was, I did get a few "aha's" when he thought I was just getting a bit much for him. This morning I think he understood what I was feeling! I'm very sorry he's got it but it is nice to feel understood!!! ;-)

This morning Sean, Sara and I took a walk to the park to leave Iain a quiet house. After playing for about an hour Sean said:

"You know when you feel cold when it's not cold out. That means you're a getting a cold. I feel hot, I think I'm getting a sweater."

After a good chuckle we headed home. His temperature was 99, nothing to be concerned about but I'll keep an eye on it! I'm hoping that he's going to be the one to defy the odds with our cooties!


See the blue dot on his nose? That day at school they were playing with the scented markers. Apparently the blueberry one was great!!!

No comments: