Just so you all know we're still alive, I thought I'd update. I have the craziest/nastiest flu ever imaginable. I know they say the flu this year is bad but holy cow. My Dr. called it's Respiratory Influenza...I call it hell! I have turned a small corner today so I can at least sit upright to type this but this is the most activity I've done in days. I sound like a frog, my cough sounds like a seal with smokers cough, and it feels like a monster is trying to climb out of my head! This is all after the 103 fever finally left!! If that doesn't give you a picture of misery this will...Sara woke up with it this afternoon!!! Wish us luck and I'll post again when I have another energy spurt!
EDITED TO ADD: Iain T. came down with it on Saturday! If you live in the area please steer clear of our cootie filled house!
No comments:
Post a Comment