The bed won't arrive for about 4 wks, which will actually give me time to re-decorate the room. We chose a duvet cover that we're using as the 'inspiration' for the rest of the room. http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/gd130/popup.cfm?tool=vLarger&pkey=cgirls-duvet-coversk
I have a vision of what I think the room will look like. Cross your fingers that the end result looks somewhere near what I'm hoping!!
Even though we don't have the bed yet, we do have the mattress. Sara asked to nap on it the first day. I'm not willing to get rid of the crib yet, so it's right in the middle of her floor! I rubbed her head for a few minutes and voila...
Tonight she again said she wanted to sleep on it. I was a bit nervous trying at night, at the same time I didn't want to discourage her so we went for it. I put a cozy SpongeBob sheet on to make the mattress look as enticing as possible. She curled right up. I again did a few minutes of head rubbing but left her awake. Here she is 10 minutes later! 
Night-night sweet pea!
1 comment:
That furniture is so cute, and monkeys?! How perfect for that silly girl :)
Post a Comment