I'm so far behind on blogging. The pictures that I want to share are climbing in numbers. I could just post some of the cute ones but I'd like to share cute little stories to go with them.
We had a wonderful time on our last camping trip. It was much different than the first one. This time we rented a trailer, went with two other families and visited a water park for 2 of the days. As my sister put it, "it was hotel price with camping ambiance". When we got there, the trailer was all set up, with air conditioning on and all. And the size...I make jokes that it was almost bigger than our house, which is of course an exaggeration but it was quite big.
Sara was the first one to run in and check out the trailer. This is her seal of approval face.
Hide-away bunk beds that the boys slept in. Sean got the top since Iain has the top at home. (We had a bed rail on to avoid any late night rolling!!)
The kids waking me up the first morning. I'm the lone arm you see in the pile of cute sleepy faces!
Eating lunch in the trailer
At the waterpark
Sleepy girl being silly with socks

On the final morning as we were packing up, we put the two little ones into our trailer. We figured they could run around and play while we packed the cars, without having to worry about where they were. This is where we found them...
Posing for the camera
No comments:
Post a Comment