This past weekend, Sean went to his first Indian Guide camp with his dad. The three boys had planned to leave early Friday morning and spend the weekend in the snow. Two days before they were to leave, Iain T. came down with strep throat. We were hoping he'd be better in time to go, but unfortunately he wasn't. He was pretty upset but I have to say he took it very well. He was out of school three days that week as well as missing Winter Camp. Luckily he was better by Saturday so we had a nice weekend at home. Sean was so thrilled to go. Just watching him pack up was adorable! This was his first time away from me for more than one night, except when I was in the hospital with Sara. I knew it was a special time for the two of them but I have to admit it was a bit tough for me to say good bye to him! Looking back, I think it was probably best that Iain T. stayed home this time. It gave Iain and Sean a chance to have a few days together, just the two of them.
Checking out the accommodations. Not quite a 5 star hotel but he looks pretty happy. Click to see his smile!!
After going on stage and being presented with a feather and patch for attending his first camp.
Sean's in there...somewhere!!


No comments:
Post a Comment