Saturday, August 08, 2009

7 is a wonderful number

Lots of baseball, many gifts and a plethora of yummy treats! What a brilliant way to celebrate Sean! He is such an amazing kid. Of course I'm a bit biased but he really is! I promise! He is such a sweet, kind soul. Well this kind soul had us stepping out of our box today. Since the boys both had games, we weren't able to have our usual birthday dinner to celebrate. We decided to go out to breakfast instead. The crazy kid chose McDonald's!!! (Blech!!) We tried to talk him into something else...anything else. Then we decided is was his day so The Golden Arches it was. The entire experience was quite comical. I was walking around taking pictures like a Japanese tourist!! If I was going to be at a fast food restaurant (word used very loosely) at 9:00am, I was going to get good pictures!!

Even looking at the picture makes me laugh!

Birthday Boy in his brother's favorite jersey.

She enjoyed her meal!
Nothing like the Playland

My beverage. I think I ended up taking all of 3 sips before I tossed it.
Starbucks it was not.

A few squirts of hand sanitizer and we were on to the next...

No comments: