After months and months of looking, we finally bought a trailer. The kids are beyond thrilled. Years of tent camping are now over! We took it out on a maiden voyage a few weeks ago. We had a blast! We have several more trips planned for the upcoming months. Here are a few pics.
Monday, March 01, 2010
Still here
All I do is blink and the time is flying! We are here and everything is going well! Baseball practices started a few weeks ago, which explains some of my MIA'ness. With the boys getting older, they have more practices. As of now, we have 4 practices each week. After this Saturday we will have 4 games plus 3 practices. Not sure how we will do much else but I have to admit, it's okay by me. The boys are the same teams as last year, Iain Angels and Sean Dodgers. We lucked out with two So Cal teams again! I have to say I'm quite relieved that Sara didn't want to play anything this year. I'm not ready to juggle a third child in sports! She has expressed interest in soccer for the fall so that's when the majority of the triple juggling will start.
After months and months of looking, we finally bought a trailer. The kids are beyond thrilled. Years of tent camping are now over! We took it out on a maiden voyage a few weeks ago. We had a blast! We have several more trips planned for the upcoming months. Here are a few pics.
After months and months of looking, we finally bought a trailer. The kids are beyond thrilled. Years of tent camping are now over! We took it out on a maiden voyage a few weeks ago. We had a blast! We have several more trips planned for the upcoming months. Here are a few pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment