Wednesday, March 16, 2011

At 5 years 2 months

Sara has been a mock reporter the past few days. She walks around with her notepad and pen, asking us all questions. She then writes down the first letter of our answer, since she knows the sounds but doesn't know how to spell yet. I think it's adorable!

Today I turned the table on her. I took her notepad and asked her the exact same questions she's been asking us! Here are her answers...

Name: "Sara. That's S.a.r.a. without an 'h' "
Age: 5
Favorite Color: Peach
Favorite Food: Watermelon (which is funny since I don't like it and rarely buy it. Maybe I should buy it more often!)
Favorite Drink: Grape juice
Favorite thing to play: Babies
Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite Flower: "I don't know, whatever yours is..."
Favorite Animal: Giraffe
Favorite thing to wear: Dress
Favorite Dinner: Pizza
Favorite Exercise: Jumping jacks
Favorite number: 100

**She then said I needed to ask who her favorite person was. So...
Favorite Person: My Mommy is the Best :-) I like that answer!!**

No comments: