Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Wiggly has jumped ship

I'm happy to announce that Wiggly has found his way out of Sara's mouth. It was so very loose the past few days. She was afraid to pull it out. Being that it was her first one, the unknown of losing part of her body was scary. As we were driving to pick up the boys yesterday, the tooth was literally hanging. It could lay flat front and back, and even turn sideways. I'm not sure how or where it was even still attached! When we got home I asked her if she'd give me one chance to touch it. She hesitantly agreed. I got a tissue and TOUCHED the tooth. Touched, not grabbed, not pulled or twisted...touched. It fell right out, she didn't feel a thing and was actually shocked to see it in my hand.

This is the Tooth Fairy Pillow I received for my baby shower. It seemed like it wouldn't be used for soooo long. It went soooo fast! :-) It's been in her baby box for 5+ years. Over the years Sara has taken it out and talked about when she would have a tooth to put in it. She was very excited that the time had come.
Not a great picture but proudly showing off her new gap!
This sweet, sassy little girl is growing up so quickly. 

No comments: