Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Finally...

After almost two years, I'm slightly embarrassed proud to announce I finally figured out how to post pictures from my phone. Not quite sure why it took so long, lack of effort is my best guess. The next few posts will be random pics that I have taken on my phone. There will be no rhyme or reason...just cute pictures.

Misplaced Woobies.
 On the nights we have baseball, we don't get home until 8:00pm. When we do get home, it is the quickest version of shower, brush teeth and get to bed I can possibly do. My record is 11 minutes for getting Sean and Sara to bed. I have to admit I'm fairly proud of that record. :-) Last night as we were rushing around to get the sleepies laying horizontal, we realized that Sara's woobies were missing. (Seen Mr. Mom? It's what Jack Butler calls the his son's blanket) Anyway, long story longer, we talked her into going to bed without her beloved blankets. Today I made it my personal quest to find them. After about 15 minutes of digging through her room, I found them. In the most logical of places...tucked into a plastic container, lid on, inside a big purse filled with toys. :-) This picture is from right when we found them. You can see the joy in her face.


What happens when a 5 year old takes a shower with a shower cap on!
Playing an Uno tournament with my favorite boys! 

No comments: