I'm starting to realize that parenting a little girl comes with a few responsibilities that I wasn't familiar with. Finding matching tights, cute shoes and the newest one, cute hairstyles! Since I'm growing out Sara's bangs, every morning I put her hair up to keep it out of her face. We've done high ponytails, low ponytails, one ponytail, braids, headbands... I've just recently tried a new one, french braid. I've never done it before ( on anyone) so it was quite a challenge to figure out. Her hair is long enough but it's so fine that it's hard to get it to stay.
Here are pictures of my first and second attempt. No laughing!!!
First attempt. Yes, a little (lot) loose and crooked...
Second attempt. A little better but definitely still a work in progress!
1 comment:
Hey I still cannot french braid, Never could braid my own hair either. My poor girls are blessed with plain ol' pig tails and braids. Good thing we have my friend Jill at the Bowtique who makes special bows for us!
Post a Comment