Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Let the dress up begin

For Christmas we gave Sara a bin filled with dress up clothes. I had been collecting cute little outfits for months. Consignment stores, Halloween costumes on clearance...it was all fair game. Each time I brought an outfit home, Iain would roll his eyes at me and laugh. This is all new territory for him. Little girls and all the accessories that can be involved, it's a fun new adventure for us!

Tonight was the first night Sara wanted to put the clothes on. First she wanted to change the clothes on her new doll, Willow. We picked out a new outfit, then she said she wanted to change too. I pulled out "the bin". She was squealing as I helped her get dressed. Oh' my goodness, she loved it! She was bouncing and screaming "pom-poms" over and over! She ran to her Daddy with a very proud look! I think he melted into a puddle of mush...

Right before bath, we tried one more!

No comments: