Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wet Fun

I must start this post by saying that Southern California children don't see much variation in the weather. Just as I got overly excited to see snow on Iain and the car, the kids get very excited to have rain puddles to stomp in. The clouds have opened up on us this past week. I can't remember a time when we had rain all week long. I'm not complaining though. We really need it and getting wet isn't a problem. This afternoon the kids decided to try this puddle on for size!
Iain joined in at the very end
One thing I learned...take off the new sweatshirt before playing in puddles. I was able to get it all out after some stain remover, soaking it and a cycle through the washer!

These were Iain's white socks. Now they are Iain's grey socks!

No comments: