Let's go back in time...back to the day of my baby shower when I was pregnant with Sara. We had been talking about names for her but still hadn't agreed on one. Iain was pretty set on Sara(h) but I had a new favorite every other day that I had to throw in the mix. Each one he'd veto and I'd go back to the drawing board. I did like the name Sara(h) but wanted to keep options open. Then the day of the shower. On the way home we stopped at Target with the boys to pick up a few things. As we're shopping Iain finds this and holds it up but says nothing. That was it! I don't know if it was seeing it in writing without an "h" that did it or if it was that I know she'd be a silly, silly girl... I smiled and said "that's it, Sara with no h". We bought the book and the rest is history! Here's the silly girl in action...

No comments:
Post a Comment