Friday, February 22, 2008

Bag Lady

Today was a nice, much needed day of catch up. We were in dire need of a house cleaning and a grocery store run. The kids lunches were getting pretty pathetic this week, as was dinner! While at the store, I finally picked up the rest of the bags I've been wanting. I love the re-usable grocery bags but have been lagging on getting them for one reason or another. I have a couple from Target but also wanted to get these insulated ones from Trader Joes. It's amazing how much they can hold too! I had a full cart and they were able to get it all in 4 bags. Speaking of my love for Trader's, has anyone tried these cookies? They are basically the store equivalant of Oreos. They are yummy and the guilt is much less since they are all natural (even though I'm well aware that doesn't mean they are any better for me)!



The kids new game of choice these days is Hide-n-Seek. Sara's a really good hider!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those bags look yummy and I think it is getting close to lunch time, those cookies sound reallly good.

Love Sara's hiding spot. How cute!