Monday, February 18, 2008

Dunder Cheeks

Silly saying, antics and pictures from the kiddos.

This was heard from Seany last weekend in the mountains. Let me set up the mood for you. It was in the late afternoon, the kids were all laying around downstairs watching the fire (there was a foosball table upstairs). Sean stands up, looks around, speaks slowly and in almost soliloquy form says

"I was warming my booty. I took a look around. Something caught my eye. Foosball anyone?"

He has the best delivery! We were all in complete hysterics!

On the way home the next day we heard the song Dirty Deeds by AC/DC on the radio. The chorus is Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap. The boys started singing along. They were singing "Dirty deeds and the Dunder Cheeks". We're not quite sure what Dunder Cheeks are! A week later they are still walking around the house singing about Dunder Cheeks.

Sara's newest cute word is Octopus which she pronounces O-poo-poos.

For Valentine's Day I picked up cupcakes for the kids. I thought about making them but I really didn't want 2 dozen. We all know who eats the other 21 cupcakes...at night...after the kids go to bed...all by herself! Yes, three would be just fine. They were of course chocolate cupcakes, with chocolate fudge frosting and shaved chocolate on top! Did you think it would be any different coming from me? They were a bit messy but not sure how Sara ended up with chocolate on the bottom of her feet! She didn't even get out of her chair!
The kids love this game. Each time the butterflies fly out, they giggle hysterically trying to catch the flying bugs. Sara has figured out that if you put the butterflies in but don't put the top back on, they fly out even faster. Why wait when you can have instant gratification?

Bedhead anyone? I'm still baffled how such fine hair can knot up like this in a few hours. I'm learning about detangler!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Darn you...now I want cupcakes!

Your kids are hilarious! And that is some serious bed head for sure. How DO they get it into a hair tornado in such a short time?!