Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tons of pictures from the snow

I started looking at the pictures from this past weekend and they are so cute I want to post some now. I'll leave the words at...fun, fun and more fun!
First thing out of the car, picking the icicles
Let's go guys!
Ready to sled
Scrumptious
Faster, faster

Cuties
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Daredevil...snowboarding on a sledSara sized snowman
Time to rest

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Love that Sara sized snowman! And what dare-devils you have....oh boys ;)

Ok here'e the trick I've used to make my pics clickable: When you're uplaoding a photo, set the placement to "None". I used to always center mine, but for some reason now that I changed to None it will make them all clickable. I have no clue why that works, but I hope it does for you too!

Heather said...

Ok you guys live in CA and do more sledding than we do in cold ol' Ohio! No fair!! Looks like a lot of fun!