Sunday, June 08, 2008

Finale

This past Friday was a very big day for us. Seany finished preschool! I'm still a bit in shock about the whole thing. I can't believe my little boy is on his way to kindergarten. I know he has all summer still but it's amazing to me! I have to say that waiting the "bonus year" was the BEST thing we have ever done. He is so much more secure with himself and ready to go to school. He has truly found his voice this past year. We're very pleased with the progress he has made in the past few months. This was Sean on his first day of preschool. He had just turned 4, so little! Since he had the same amazing, wonderful, supportive and loving teacher for two years, he has a very special bond with her. There were definitely some tears when we said good bye, along with lots of hugs! These pictures are from the last day picnic.Piggy Back ridesAfter everyone ate lunch they offered ice cream cones. Sean and Sara waited in line together, holding hands. So cute!
Walking back, still holding handsSara isn't very use to ice cream cones. She went right for the side!

Sean with his amazing, wonderful, supportive loving teacher

No comments: