I'm very behind here! Yes, the kiddos are all better. We got the news from the Dr. on Tuesday night that they were officially cootie- free. Iain went back for his last day festivities and all is well.
We have been enjoying the first few days of summer. This crazy heat wave we've had has been...well crazy! When it's 85-90 here you know it's hot. We've been at the pool everyday, bbqing with the neighbors. Iain starts teaching summer school tomorrow. He switches districts and teaches Special Ed for the summers. It's 5 weeks, Monday - Thursday so not too long. Then he'll have August off.
Both boys got hair cuts this weekend also. Iain's long hair is now very short. I DID NOT want him to cut it, but I figured it's his hair. He's at an age where he should be able to choose. It was hard though! Sean's is still the same long style just shorter for summer. Our camera died last week (water balloon popped on it at Iain's class party) so I don't have pics right now. Ironically enough, Iain's (hubby) 1st grade class gave him a digital camera as an end of year gift. We've decided to use that this summer then buy a new one once school starts.
So here's yet another update without pictures. Sorry! I have to install the cd for the new camera before I can get pictures up for you all. At the rate that I'm accomplishing things these days, it may take some time!
No comments:
Post a Comment