Tuesday, June 17, 2008

When the going gets tough...

...the tough go to the beach!

I thought today would be a perfect day to venture out to the beach. The weather is beautiful, we wouldn't infect anyone with throat cooties and the kids could just lay around!

Iain wasn't into laying around, he was full of energy. I can tell when he's faking it and when he really feels better. He was truly feeling well! He was having a great time in the water. (For anyone concerned, and you know who you are...we only stayed an hour and a half, and I made sure he didn't over do it.)Trying to surf his Boogie Board

Sean was definitely in slower mode. He chose to lay around most of the time, except for a brief stint at throwing the football. We watched birds, watched surfers and watched his brother!! I think he enjoyed the fresh air!

Sara was also in a mellow mood. She sat on her towel and played with toys most of the time. Toward the end she climbed in the stroller and played in there.


Of course she had to pick the sand out of her toes the entire way home!

No comments: