Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Daddy!

Today is the day to celebrate Iain!

Iain, Sean and Sara are the luckiest kids to have you as their Daddy!

Thank you for all you do for us!!

Sara has been walking around the house all day saying "Happy Mother's Day Daddy". It's so cute!

On a separate note all three kids are sick...strep throat I think. The white bumps all over Sean's throat lead me to that conclusion.

Sean came down with a fever on Saturday. Sara first thing this morning and Iain this afternoon. Sean is the first to show the white bumps and a sore throat. Hopefully a dr. appt in the morning will help the other two avoid that part! I have more detailed stories, but no time. Three small kids are sitting on my couch wanting cuddles. That's where I need to be!
To all the dad's out there, Happy Father's Day!

No comments: