Saturday, August 16, 2008

A few more birthday activities Part 2

And the birthday continues...

We have a household rule that the kids don't get birthday parties every year. They of course have the family ones, but not a big one with 20 of their closest friends. Instead they can chose to go somewhere with a friend. Iain chose Dave and Busters, and this time around Sean chose an Angel Game. We asked Sean where he wanted to sit and he said by Vladimir Guerrero. So that's where we sat. We were able to get seats right by him!

Watching from the wall. You can really get pretty close to the players. Can you tell he was having fun?The one we went to see, "Big Daddy Vlad-y"I think the ice cream sandwich was bigger than his head!Iain and cousin Sebastian Me and my birthday boy

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Sorry I'm late :p I would wish him a great day but it looks like he has already had LOTS of great days! He looks so big too!