Our sweet little girl is a collector. She likes to hold any and all small things she can get her cute little hands on. She carries them in baskets, purses, boxes, any thing that will hold her treasures. Nap time is apparently no different. Today she chose to sleep on her big girl bed again. ( I have to laugh even typing that. It's a mattress laying in the middle of her room on the floor!) Anyway, she did fall asleep but when I went to check on her I could EASILY tell she had explored a bit. These are the goodies that I found in bed with her...all the makings for a good nap I guess!

Go ahead and click on the picture to get a closer look. Four dolls, two corn on the cobs, a hot dog, four bracelets, a butterfly net...
(**Side note, she did pretty well last night in the "bed". She woke up at about midnight asking to go back into her crib. I of course put her back in and she slept until 8:30 this morning.**)
1 comment:
Hi Cristie!! Miss Sara is moving to a big girl bed, how exciting! I haven't had a computer most of the summer so now that I have it back, I had to check out how you guys are. Even in 2 mths your kids look like they have grown. Esp mr sean. He is looking more like a big guy. Looks like you all have been having a fun summer. I hope you all are doing well:) HAVE FUN!
Post a Comment