Making pumpkin bread earlier in the week (love the tongue). Notice the crockpot in the background? I love crockpots! I can throw ingredients in and voila!...8 hours later, dinner!!! Sara is really into cooking lately and funny enough, doing dishes. She loves loading the dishwasher! Maybe I should nurture that interest!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Feeling hot
Sara isn't feeling well today. Last night she kept saying she was cold (red flag), even in a warm bath. I took her temperature and it was 100. Then at 4:00am she woke up crying. When I went in, she was quite hot, 102.5 to be exact. After a dose of Motrin she was back asleep. Today was a big day at the boy's school. I was suppose to work in both classes and help with the Jog-a-thon. I knew as of 4:00am that I wouldn't be going so my mind started turning with alternative plans. By 7:00am I was on the phone with other moms, getting everything taken care. It's amazing to me how moms come together when it comes to our kids. Within 30 minutes, not only were both classes covered but the jog-a-thon was taken care of and two different people offered to pick the boys up for school. I love moms!!!
Sara was definitely not herself today. She wasn't grumpy but she wanted to lay around. She was happy sitting on the couch reading, cuddling and watching way too much Dora. She doesn't usually sit still for very long so I knew she wasn't feeling 100%. Another big clue was after we picked the boys up from school. I gave the boys lunch and turned around to find her gone. It turns out she walked upstairs and got into bed all by herself! My sweet little girl does not voluntarily take naps!!! I tucked her in, took her temperature (which was 102) and she was a
sleep before I was out of the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment