We had Sean's first parent/teacher conference last week. It was amazing! Of course, sitting for 20 minutes while someone tells you how wonderful your child is, how can that be bad? The teacher went on and on about how bright he is, how friendly he is and said that he is the ideal student! I'll take that any day!!! He does have one little area to work on, apparently since he is friends with everyone, he tends to chat a bit. Yep, that's my boy! I don't know where he gets that, do you? ;-) (Mom, shhhh, don't tell!!)
Another exciting development for Sean, he is now really enjoying art. He has never been big on anything artsy. That has changed drastically since he's been in kindergarten. I think it has to do with confidence. His fine motor has improved greatly in the past two months. He now writes notes to people, makes lists (like mother, like son!!), and enjoys coloring in his free time. It is such a joy for Iain and I to see! This leaf is a very proud project for him. He talked non-stop about the great leaf he made at school. Each time I was in his classroom, he made sure to point it out. The day that it came home was very exciting for him!
So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment