Saturday, November 01, 2008

"Pumpkins are gross!"

I'm in complete picture overload! Believe it or not, I have taken 200 pictures in the last 8 days! Of course we did have tons of things going on this week, but wow, that's a massive amount of pictures! (I have great subjects, what can I say!?!?!)

Besides pictures, I do have several things to catch you all up on. I'll start with the Halloween stuff. Wednesday evening we ventured out to a local pumpkin patch. It's the same one we visit every year. The pumpkins are way over priced, so we get them other places, but the kids like all the rides, animals, decorations etc.




Thursday night was the pumpkin carving. The kids each did their own pumpkin. (With a bit of help of course) It amazes me every time we do something like this, how much of an opinion Sara has. I was going into this thinking I would be able to "create" a face for her. Oh' no, she told us how she wanted the eyes, nose and mouth! They still have the same nose flaring expressions when they reach inside the pumpkins. As Sara's hand went in, she even declared that "pumpkins are gross"!

I think this picture speaks for all three of them!


No comments: