Special award he received this week for helping a new student.
Another big event, his soccer team has made it to the playoffs. Tomorrow (Saturday) at noon they have a big game. Send us lots of "goal" vibes!! He's talking about playing football next year instead of soccer. I've been fighting off the idea for a few years now but I think I'm willing to let him try. Practices are 2 hours everyday from August until November. Yikes! Not sure I'm ready for that but he really wants to! I guess we'll wait and see what he wants to do come summer.
Tomorrow is a very long awaited, exciting night for Iain. He is going to a USC football game! For those of you who don't know, USC is Iain's college of choice. He can't decide if he'll play football or baseball, but he has already made the decision that is where he'll go to school to play ball. Love his way of thinking!!! When these tickets were offered to us, Iain just about fell out of his chair. He is getting a tour of the campus from a friend, he can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment