Friday, November 07, 2008

Little Miss Sara

Oh' the antics of Sara, she is such a crack up. One minute she is laying her head on my shoulder whispering that she loves me "very, very much" or that I'm her "best friend ever" and the next she is on the ground letting us all know she is displeased about something. She is very emotional but also such a sweet little girl. Her face lights up each day when her brothers get home. They are usually greeted with big hugs or happy shrieks across the schoolyard.

Playing in the rain...

This one cracks me up! She was trying to let me know how unhappy she was with me. The pouty lip was so cute, I ran for the camera. If you look close you can see a bit of a smirk under that cute frown!


When I picked her up from the gym the other day, her hair looked like this! There is a wonderful woman who works in the playroom, who really enjoys the kids. She likes to play with Sara's hair. I thought the 5 ponytails were hilarious!

Turns out mascara looks great on lips too!

No comments: