Friday, December 19, 2008

Day o' singing

Today was the boys last day of school before Holiday Vacation. To celebrate they also had a winter concert. It was a parent's dream. Singing, costumes, the whole shebang! Sean's class sang Jingle Bells and I'm a Little Snowman (sung to the tune of 'I'm a little teapot'). It was beyond adorable! They were dressed up in top hats and scarfs with big buttons down their fronts.

Iain's class sang Let it Snow and Frosty the Snowman. He was a bit more embarrassed being up on stage. The "I'm too cool for this", phase is starting to set in. (I know, a few of you are laughing at the starting part of that last sentence. Yes, I guess it set in long ago!!)

He held a nose up for part of the song. Of course I also got the peace sign for the picture.

No comments: