As you may remember from the past two years, getting our Christmas tree is usually an adventure around here. This year I have to say was lacking in the adventure department. Iain announced I was given a 5 tree allotment to go through. After picking, inspecting and getting sapped on by those trees, the decision was then transferred to him to make. (Funny isn't he, like I would really give up!?!?!) I knew the proposed agreement so I was very particular with the first tree I chose. Much to Iain's surprise I liked the first one! I was fairly certain it was the one I wanted but as I was pondering it, he took off in a fast walk (with tree in tow) to the line to pay. I think he was afraid I'd change my mind so off he went! Before I knew it, we were the new owners of Tree #1!
Here's Tree #1 and a sneaky Iain
Posing for the camera, Sean didn't want to smile.
When I showed him the picture, he wanted to take another one...with a smile!
This is what I got when I asked Sara for a "Christmas Tree Smile'
Iain helping put Tree #1 on the car
The tree is now set up and as beautiful as ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment