Sunday, December 28, 2008

Feliz Navidad

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! The kids woke up in usual holiday fashion, the boys before the birds and Sara hours later. Iain and Sean were told not to get up before 6:30am, they did listen but they were awake WAY before. We heard them a little after 5:30am. At 6:29am they were at their door counting down and the second the clock changed they were in our room/bed full force. The four of us went downstairs. The boys opened stockings and played with their Santa gifts. Santa usually leaves them each one gift, unwrapped, and their stockings so they were able to play right away! Iain got Guitar Hero 3 and Sean received Pixos. They played until right before 8:00am when Sara woke up. We all went to her room and Sean blurted out "Sara, Santa brought you a dollhouse!", so much for surprises!!
Her face as she was being told. Like the camera strap? I'm quite the photographer!

After all the presents were opened, we ate breakfast, and headed to my sisters. The kids played and opened more presents, yikes! We were able to slip a little quiet time in before heading to Iain's parent's house for dinner, where my mom joined us, and opened yet more gifts! The kids were beyond spoiled! I'm still trying to find room for everything! Not sure what I'm going to do next week when Sara gets even more for her birthday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You were up with the sun too! Don't ya love the Pixos. That is the one thing Elena wanted from Santa. Your crew had quite a busy day and I forgot you have a birthday next week. WOW. I did LOL at your camera strap, but the look on her face was so cute!
Glad you all had a merry Christmas!! Now on to the next celebration :)