
It is amazing to me how much we were able to accomplish today. Before noon Sara and I had already taken 4 children to school (at 3 different schools and 4 different times) stopped for a potty emergency in a Jack-in-the Box, thrown two elementary school Valentine's Day parties and ran to Target for a last minute V-day present for the kiddos. I'm convinced that the saying "If you want to get something done, give it to the busiest person" is true! The drop offs this morning were a

smidge crazy but other than that, everything fell into place. (A friend's car was in the shop so I took her kids to school) Sara was such a trooper. At both parties she walked around passing things out
to the kids. There is something to be said for being room mom. I felt a bit in over my head when the year started but I have since figured out the secret. My secret you as

k?? Bring Sara along. When I have to drop her off with someone, then run and pick her up after, it adds more to the day. This way I can stay as long as I like, not worry about the time and she helps. Not to mention
she is always completely spoiled rotten by the teachers! Today in Iain's class she pulled up a chair and joined his group!
**I thought I was so on the ball for throwing dinner in the crockpot. Nothing like a nice warm meal waiting at the end of a rainy day. Well we had a power outage from the weather so the crockpot turned off. The raw marinaded turkey breast wasn't what I had in mind. O'well! :-)**
No comments:
Post a Comment