Last week baseball started back up again. Iain is on the Angels and Sean, the Dodgers. They are pretty happy to be on "local" teams. This spring Iain will be on a kid pitch team. He tried this over the summer and did very well. He's excited to try pitching again and learn new skills. Sean is in t-ball plus. The 1st half of the season the kids hit off of a tee, the 2nd half is coach pitch. He's excited to...see friends! :-) He's waaaaay more social than he is competitive!! I don't have pictures yet but I'll get them on soon
I'm happy to report that Sara is healthy again! She was not feeling well for much of January. It seemed like as soon as she was getting better from one virus another would hit. Thank goodness she was able to fight them all off and now feels great. I'll end with some new pictures.
This is what happens when Sean stays up until 8:00pm. He falls asleep the next day at 3:00pm!
Make a wish!
Toothless wonder! Alright it's a raisin!
Click to see the sweetness!
On the way to school, Sean asked if he could bring Sara to school for share. I had to take a picture of the moment.
Sean's homework. His writing is really improving! As you can see I blocked out the name of his school for safety reasons.


No comments:
Post a Comment